Our second UM-ARMY Team will be leaving in July. We heard the inspirational story of the fabulous first trip from Pastor Roy, Rick, Bob, Laurie, and Bob - If you’re not going (or even if you are) there are alternate ways you could support them:
Sunday, July 10 – Saturday, July 16 (Middle/High School Camp)
Besides personally attending and/or providing tools and supplies (list to be posted in May), there are other needs to help make this camp truly successful. Of course PRAYER is top on this list. Please keep the team and the potential clients in your prayers throughout this and the upcoming months. There are other ways you can help listed below:
· Gas Money – for the car ride up, during, and back.
· Lunch for the Ride up- $10 per person
· Lunch for the Ride back- $10 per person
· One Night During the week for Dinner out- $10 per person
· Donate a Meal to the Camp- Breakfast ($100), Lunch ($150), Dinner ($250)
· Ice for the Camp - any amount would help; we need lots of it!
· Money to buy First Aid Kits - $30 per kit (5 Kits)
· Money for any supplies not donated - any amount would help
Anything you could contribute to these funds would be greatly appreciated. Please send donations to the church to the attention of Pastor Roy or Gina Grubbs. If you have any questions please feel free to stop by/call the church or speak with Pastor Roy. Thank you for supporting our mission!