ALTERNATE WAYS YOU COULD SUPPORT UM-ARMY
TRIP DATES: Sunday May 31 – Saturday June 6
(Young Adult Camp)
Sunday July 26 – Saturday August 1
(Middle/High School Camp)
The excitement is building! Only a couple of months until we leave
to serve as the hands and feet of Christ to those in need, this year in, Eliot,
ME and Lincoln, RI! We continue to invite any youth or adult (don’t have to be
a United Methodist) to come with us. Youth must have completed 7th grade by
this summer for the Middle/High School Camp and be one year beyond High School
graduation for the Young Adult Camp. So invite your friends, talk to your
neighbors. It is not too late!!!
Besides personally attending and/or providing tools and supplies
(list to be posted in May), there are other needs to help make this camp truly
successful. Of course PRAYER is top on this list. Please keep the team and the
potential clients in your prayers throughout the upcoming months.
other ways you can help listed below:
• Gas Money – for the car ride up, during, and
• Lunch for the Ride up- $10 per person
• Lunch for the Ride back- $10 per person
• One Night During the week for Dinner out- $10 per
• Donate a Meal to the Camp- Breakfast ($100), Lunch
($150), Dinner ($250)
• Ice for the Camp - any amount would help; we
need lots of it!
• Money to buy First Aid Kits - $30 per kit (5
• Money for any supplies not donated - any
amount would help
Anything you could contribute to these funds would be greatly
appreciated. Please send donations to the church to the attention of Pastor Roy
or Gina Grubbs. If you have any questions please feel free to stop by/call the
church or call Pastor Roy (914)-330-1789. Thank you for supporting our mission!